Experience Summer with us
Live the summer dream as part of the Experience Co. Family
Have you been dreaming of your next career change or just your next sea change? Join us at Experience Co. and live that dream this summer. We have roles across all areas of the business from customer service assistants and reservations crew, to tandem skydive instructors and marine biologists!
Our adventure activities are based all over Australia and New Zealand, from the rugged Tasmania coastline to the very top of Far North Queensland, we have locations that will be sure to entice you.
When you work for Experience Co. the opportunities are endless.
Submit your expression of interest today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today, or checking out our current vacancies by clicking the link below.
Digital Marketing Intern
Experience Co has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team.
Based in North Wollongong, this unpaid internship will aim to provide valuable, real-world experience in digital & social media marketing & the adventure tourism industry.
Experience Co is an adventure tourism company founded in 1998 with the vision of now becoming the largest and most respected adventure tourism company in the world. We offer a wide range of experiences across Australia & New Zealand, including tandem skydiving, Great Barrier Reef tours, island day trips, rainforest tours and multi-day experiences.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with updating the company websites using WordPress CMS.
- Assisting in the creation of social media content including copywriting, image and video editing and image sourcing.
- Assisting with monthly reporting.
- Community management across social media and review platforms.
- Completing website and social media competitor analysis.
- Assisting with influencer marketing management.
- Other marketing tasks as directed by the marketing team.
Who are we looking for? You’ll be currently undertaking a university course in marketing, public relations, advertising or communications and will ideally have some or all of the below skills & experience:
- Passionate about the adventure tourism and/or sports recreation industry.
- Social media management and copywriting skills preferred but not essential.
- Image and video editing experience preferred but not essential.
- Must be currently undertaking a university Marketing degree.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Eager to learn attitude.
- Must want to do a tandem skydive over Wollongong (it’s fun, trust us!)
This unpaid internship period will run for three months, with a commitment of 5-8 hours per week in our Head Office located in North Wollongong. Unfortunately, this opportunity is not available for remote applicants.
If this sounds like something for you, please apply via the link below. Applications close at 5:00pm on Monday, 6th December 2021.